IPCC Express, enterprise parameters passing to another script

Unanswered Question
Aug 6th, 2010

I have IPCCX s script running and I am collecting caller language as an enterprise parameter. This is passed to the CAD. Now the agent answer the call and in some cases he has to route the call to another queue. Can we still retain the original enterprise parameter value and paseed to the second queue as well ?

As I know, once the call is get connected to the agent, the call is released form the script. Since he is routing the call to another queue as a NEW call, I am not sure how to retain original values of the enterprise parameters.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Anthony Holloway Fri, 08/06/2010 - 07:23

I haven't ran this in the lab before posting, but I'm pretty sure express does not do that.  One would need to utilize session variables, and map a session id to the callers phone number (or other identifier) in order to achieve this.

nkariyawasam Sun, 08/08/2010 - 23:08

Thanks for the replies.

As fas as I can see, in UCCX, once the caller is connected to an agent, there is no control over the script anymore. But I am not sure if there is anyway that we still keep the call under control of the script so that we can still retain the session parameters. What is your idea about this ?

If not, as per Anthony's rep-ly, I think witing session parameters is a good idea. But what we have is UCCX enhanced version. Is there nay way to achieve this using UCCX Enhanvced version ?

This Discussion

Related Content