cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME archive error CM0055

raindrop18
Level 1
Level 1

I got this error for multiple devices even though the the devices archived correctly and current according to device center. but this error keep coming.  CM0055 Access permission denied for 10.106.161.253 Cause: Device may be deleted or in suspended state. Action: Manage the device in RME.  any idea!! Thanks in Advance.

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In what state are these devices in RME?  Do they appear under RME > Devices > Device Management > Suspended Devices or Conflicting Devices?

they are all on Normall state, not suspended nor conflicting.    thanks

On what device types is this happening?  On what config types?  Post screenshots of the error.

all the devices are a switch. I have attached the screen shoot from Device center and RME device job result for specfic device. as you see on device center the device archived correctly as today but on the RME job result showing CM0055 error. I have 9 devices like this. thanks

Post the EssentialsDM.log and EssentialsDM_Server.log.

the log files attached

I don't see any obvious errors here.  It could be that the database entries are messed up. Open a TAC service request so the database contents can be analyzed.  Some surgery may be required to fix this.  Alternatively, deleting this device from RME and re-adding it should resolve the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: