How can be Disable the Hold Key feature from Cisco IP Phone 7970 Model .
You can try creating a new softkey set and assigning it to the phones.. assuming a linux CCM:
- First go to Device/Device Settings/Softkey Template
- Copy the current softkey set, give it a new name and save it
- Towards the top right there is a 'Configure Softkey Layout' link; hit 'Go' on that
- Select the 'Connected' state, then move the 'Hold' key out of the 'Selected' softkey box
- You may want to do the same for the other 'Connected...' states
Then assign that template to the phones.
Please rate helpful posts...