cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Unity xfer to extension

burkj
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with Unity 7.0 that is probably simple but is driving me crazy - incoming calls are directed to a call handler, whenever someone dials a subscriber extension from the call handler then it sends the caller direct to the subscriber greetings, doesn't ring the phone directly. Is there a way to make it transfer to the phone? Like a release-to-switch transfer?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Go to the subscriber page, under transfer settings, choose the option to ring the subscriber extension.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Go to the subscriber page, under transfer settings, choose the option to ring the subscriber extension.

HTH

java

HTH

java

spot on as usual Java, for some reason I thought setting the transfer rule like that would keep it from ever going to greetings... It fixed the issue though...

any idea why these changes have to be made on the "alternate" setting for everybody? changing this on standard for subscribers or call handlers is not working.

Most likely you have the alternate greeting enabled. If you enable the alternate greeting if overrides all other greetings.

HTH

java

HTH

java