cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE

gbuckmeier
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently running Contact Center Express verions 7.0(1).  I am trying to determine the best way to route calls through UCCE based on a percentage.  For example 1 of every 4 calls to a menu option are routed to a different area.  I am fairly new to the Scripting Application (CCX Editor) and I am not sure if there is a function off of the palette that could do this.  My thoughts are that I would have to use some type of extenal vairable in the script to determine which percentage call is coming in (call = 1, call = 2) and if it is call = 4 route to new direction and reset the variable.  Is there an easier way?  If so, what is it.  If not, how would I store this variable information?

Thanks,

Gene

3 Replies 3

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

Welcome to the forum Gene. Sorry, I can't help on your question but I did want to point out to that when referring to Contact Center Express, please be sure to use the acronym UCCX . UCCE is designated as the acronym for Contact Center Enterprise which is a completely different product set. Good luck with your issue!

jpsweeney77,

Sorry for the confusion.  I will be sure to refer to my version as UCCX in the future.

Gene

cndilip123
Level 1
Level 1

You are using the UCCX solution.

You can get the total number of calls from "Get Reporting Statistic" node after this menu option and then use a "Remainder (%)" operator to get the 4th call and route this 4th call to the specified destination.

Get Reporting Statistics is applied on a CSQ, therefore you may have to create a dummy CSQ (one with no resources), and send the calls through this CSQ before you send to the menu (or whichever branch from where you want the total_count).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: