cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound - Preview accepting automatic dialing?!

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sirs, i have a outbound campaing, but id rather that the outbound preview mode accepting automatic dialing, because if i put the campaing in preview, i need to accept the dialing, clicking in the button. But i want to accept automatically.

That is a manner to do this. But the outbound campaing need to be Preview, not other type.

Thanks.

10 Replies 10

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

With CAD you may be able to add a workflow on the delivered (presented) event of the reservation call to hit the "Accept" button.

Regards,

Geoff

I'm assuming you are using UCCX which is why you can only use preview mode? Otherwise you could use progressive mode with a max lines per agent set to 1 on the campaign which would effectively do what you are proposing without having to do a workaround in CAD.

Otherwise as Geoff said, you can use a workflow macro so you would set it up to switch focus to CAD then send Alt+Shift+A as the keystroke (keyboard shortcut for accept) on an answered event. Remember to put a Data Field Condition of something like BAStatus is in the list 'PO' for enterprise (preview reservation outbound) or 'DO' for express (direct preview reservation) so it will only do it on outbound reservation calls.

Cheers,

Nathan

No, im using UCCE 7.5

Guys, i try to found some guide about macro from CAD, but no success.

Has anybody here that know how can I do the macro that I can accept automatically dialing?

I will try to found some help guides about macro.

thanks.

Just build a workflow macro that is triggered by an incoming call with the correct condition that marks it as a reservation call. The action is to use the keyboard accelerator to press the "Accept" button. Described in the CAD manual.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks geoff, the logic i know, but i don't know the programation language about macro to set up in workflow macro.

I don't know how to start, but i will found.

Thanks man.

It's in the CAD Admin Guide - under workflow

Regards,

Geoff

I know, I know, but i dont know How i start the macro..the macro language..??

There is a picture here...what the command that i put in the blank field??

An easy way is to press record then click on an application  like notepad, try a few key strokes like Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V etc. Then stop recording and look at the bunch of rubbish that it recorded. The recorder is very sensitive, but amongst all the rubbish you will find some useful stuff.

What you want to do login to CAD and also open Desktop Admin on the same PC. Then press record in the Desktop Admin and when the reservation call comes in, activate Accept with key strokes. Remember, this is a key stroke macro - forget the mouse. Take your hand off it!

Your macro will have two lines - locate and give focus to the CAD application by title and send whatever the keystroke combination is to press "Accept". You may have to set something up. Then replay it - and check.

Now you need to use the Workflow Editor to define a workflow - what is the triggering event, what are the conditions, and finally add your two line macro.

Regards,

Geoff

Ok Geoff, thank you, but so the macro will be a keystroke? I will need to press for exemple Ctrl+A to accept the call?

I think the macro will be able to accept automatically the dialing, because it is a outbound environment. So the outbound will do the dialing and when a customer answer the phone, the macro will start and accept the dialing automatically, because in a Preview_Only mode, you need to accept or refuse the outbound dialing.

I will try to do this now, thanks man.

It probably won't be Ctrl+A - that's assigned to the Answer. You need to use the Desktop Admin to make sure the preview buttons appear (you would only need Accept - and not Skip etc) and assign a hot-key combination that you then use in the workflow.

I recommend you use Preview Direct, not Preview. Set the mode correctly in your ICM admin script. The call is made from the agent's phone and they hear all call progress tones etc. Works better than Preview.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: