cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DND or Night Service on demand

brunellej
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to figure out a why to be able to call night service mode on demand on a UC520.    I have several POTS lines coming into the FXO ports and all route to ephone-dn 200, which handles the day time routing to the hunt group and then night service at a specific time.  But I would like to be able to put the phones on night service in the middle of the day and with a simple single button action or command.

ephone-dn  29

number 200 no-reg primary

label Night Service

description Company Night Service

call-forward all 501

call-forward night-service 260

night-service bell

!

Any thoughts on how I could get this working?

/jb

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

R U using CCA? It supports the assignment of a NS Activate code, which can be entered by an authorized subscriber and will toggle NS on and Off regardless of TOD.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

R U using CCA? It supports the assignment of a NS Activate code, which can be entered by an authorized subscriber and will toggle NS on and Off regardless of TOD.

Thanks.  I did consider that a while ago and not sure why I didn't implement.  But I just tried and it works fine.  I guess I was looking for a single button solution; but good enough.

/jb

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: