cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Service levels in UCCX- include IVR time?

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

I`ve been asked a question regarding Service Levels. Within UCCX the levels are set so if the service level is 10 and the % is set to 25% then we expect 25% of  calls to be answered within 10secs however if you have IVR, option 1, press 2 etc should you not take into account any IVR. When I worked on Nortel Symposium you created sub scripts so when running Service Levels the actual script you report on was only used to offer the call to the Skill Set and was not configured with any  IVR options so it was the service level- what are the options in UCCX do we add the IVR prompt so if the prompt is 10 sec long we would in the above situation make the Service Level 20 sec to give a true picture?

thanks

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should create a proof script, and tell us what you found out.

Here's an example:

start

accept

delay(15000)

select resource

connected

end

queued

delay(30000)

terminate

end

Set your SLA to 10 seconds and 100%, then call this script with a ready agent.  Now run a report and see if you made the SLA.  If you made the SLA, that means you handled the call within 10 seconds, which also means, the time before the "select resource" step is not a part of the SLA.

Take it one step further:  is the time the call is ringing on the Agent's phone a part of the SLA?  i.e., RNA timer is 10 sec. and SLA is 5 sec.

Thanks for the quick repsonse

Would it be good to create two scripts one with IVR and another without to test the SLA?

Further on

Are the Service Levels on the UCCX Admin page for the CSQ Config. used when the call is offered to the resource so does not include the IVR prompt or any other delay before the call is offered to the CSQ? 

Hi there

Did you get an answer to this?

Cheers

Andy

Were you able to determine when the service level time is calculated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: