- Cisco Employee,
This one is for the scripting folks. I wrote some custom jar which using JNDI to connect to an LDAP server and get attributes about a user in the LDAP. I have compiled and loaded it into UCCX, restarted the Engine but cannot get it to work.
When I debug it, the method call (not the constructor) throws the AccessControlException.
It works in my IDE, works when I call the jar from the command line on my PC and also works if I copy the code from the source file and paste it directly into the Set step in the Editor (after I fully qualify everything).
Screenshots and code attached. I have removed the IP address, username, password in the LDAPAA.java file.