Changing ICM 7.5 Domain userid PWD

Unanswered Question
Aug 10th, 2010

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

We have a setup for ICM 7.5 with CVP Servers 7.0(2) for one of our customer. They are planning to change the password of the domain id which we used for installation and configuration. The site is a banking setup and as per their policy the pwd needs to be changed. Would there be any problems with processes going down if this pwd is changed. I know there is doc for CCM Admin pwd change but have not come across anything for ICM.Is there any doc for this and if there is, would really appreciate if anybody can share me this doc.

The setup has been done as per the Staging guides ICM 7.5.

Thanks for your help.

Ganesh

Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
Dhaval Sheth Thu, 05/24/2012 - 02:38

I have the same problem.

I have used domain user to install the SQL. This user has Administrator rights in that server.

How can I change the password of that user..

I have checked that all the SQL services are running with that user.I still can manually change that but it is improper as that user is used in my whole IPCC cluster.

I am also not sure will it effect my SQL ???

any help would be appreciated

Thank you in advance ..

Dhaval Sheth Thu, 05/24/2012 - 02:38

I have the same problem.

I have used domain user to install the SQL. This user has Administrator rights in that server.

How can I change the password of that user..

I have checked that all the SQL services are running with that user.I still can manually change that but it is improper as that user is used in my whole IPCC cluster.

I am also not sure will it effect my SQL ???

any help would be appreciated

Thank you in advance ..

Dass Prakash R Thu, 05/24/2012 - 02:58

Hi Geoff,

One of my customer has the password epiry set to 45 days and we change the password of the ICM domain IDs every 45 days and we have not observed any kind of issues till date

Thanks

Dass

Actions

This Discussion