Unable to Deploy an Australian Numbering Plan

Answered Question
Aug 10th, 2010

Good Day All,

I am trying to install an Australian Numbering Plan to CUCM Business Edition version 7.1.

I am using the CUCM Dial Plan Deployment Guide for instructions.

I have the FTP setup correctly and the call manager can see other upgrade files on the directory; but it does no see the Australian file.

The file is zipped so I put both the original and the unzipped version into the directory; but still no joy.

I downloaded the file a second time and still the CUCM BE is unable to see the file in the remote directory.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Regards,

Amanda

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 6 years 5 months ago

Hi

You don't need to restart the CCM service (yet) - that's to ensure the dial plan is loaded after it's been installed, which it hasn't yet.

Try putting the cop.sgn file only in a subdir, and referencing that subdir in the details you enter on the install page - (i.e. instead of / for directory /subdirectoryname)

Aaron

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Tue, 08/10/2010 - 14:55

Hi Amanda

Sounds like you may have the wrong version of the dial plan. What is the exact filename you have?

It should be something like dp-ffr.3-1-9.AUS.cop.sgn once unzipped.

Aaron

alalli Tue, 08/10/2010 - 18:02

Hi Aaron

Thanks very much for the reply, but I am using the dp-ffr.3-1-9.AUS.cop.sgn file.

The file came as zipped. I placed both a zipped version and an unzipped version in the directory.

I can't understand why the server does not see the file.

I noticed that the next step in the process requires that the CM service be started.

I wonder if I need to start that process in order for the server to see the dial plan file.

I would not have thought it was necessary, but it is something I can try.

Regards,

Amanda

Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Wed, 08/11/2010 - 11:16

Hi

You don't need to restart the CCM service (yet) - that's to ensure the dial plan is loaded after it's been installed, which it hasn't yet.

Try putting the cop.sgn file only in a subdir, and referencing that subdir in the details you enter on the install page - (i.e. instead of / for directory /subdirectoryname)

Aaron

alalli Mon, 09/06/2010 - 06:34

Hi Aaraon,

Thanks so much,

Sorry about how late this is; but I used the same file and put it on a CD by itself and it worked fine.

I am not sure why I could not see the file on the other CD but all is good now.

Actions

This Discussion