Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Deploy an Australian Numbering Plan

alalli
Level 2
Level 2

Good Day All,

I am trying to install an Australian Numbering Plan to CUCM Business Edition version 7.1.

I am using the CUCM Dial Plan Deployment Guide for instructions.

I have the FTP setup correctly and the call manager can see other upgrade files on the directory; but it does no see the Australian file.

The file is zipped so I put both the original and the unzipped version into the directory; but still no joy.

I downloaded the file a second time and still the CUCM BE is unable to see the file in the remote directory.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Regards,

Amanda

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

You don't need to restart the CCM service (yet) - that's to ensure the dial plan is loaded after it's been installed, which it hasn't yet.

Try putting the cop.sgn file only in a subdir, and referencing that subdir in the details you enter on the install page - (i.e. instead of / for directory /subdirectoryname)

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Amanda

Sounds like you may have the wrong version of the dial plan. What is the exact filename you have?

It should be something like dp-ffr.3-1-9.AUS.cop.sgn once unzipped.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron

Thanks very much for the reply, but I am using the dp-ffr.3-1-9.AUS.cop.sgn file.

The file came as zipped. I placed both a zipped version and an unzipped version in the directory.

I can't understand why the server does not see the file.

I noticed that the next step in the process requires that the CM service be started.

I wonder if I need to start that process in order for the server to see the dial plan file.

I would not have thought it was necessary, but it is something I can try.

Regards,

Amanda

Hi

You don't need to restart the CCM service (yet) - that's to ensure the dial plan is loaded after it's been installed, which it hasn't yet.

Try putting the cop.sgn file only in a subdir, and referencing that subdir in the details you enter on the install page - (i.e. instead of / for directory /subdirectoryname)

Aaron

Hi Aaraon,

Thanks so much,

Sorry about how late this is; but I used the same file and put it on a CD by itself and it worked fine.

I am not sure why I could not see the file on the other CD but all is good now.

Hi

Good to hear it's working...

Regards

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: