cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Clientless SSL VPN Portal Customizaiton fails on 5510

joecarrasco
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to customize a web VPN portal on my 5510 but I get errors whenever I try to add a customization object.  Running ADSM 6.1(5)51 on ASA 8.0(5).  The error I get when I try to apply a newly created customization object is:

[ERROR] export webvpn customization DfltCustomization disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2090698426

export webvpn customization DfltCustomization disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2090698426                            ^

% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

[ERROR] import webvpn customization test disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2090698426
    % copying 'disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2090698426' to a temporary ramfs file failed

[ERROR] delete /noconfirm disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2090698426

%Error deleting disk0:/tmpAsdmImportFile2090698426 (No such file or directory)

Tried revert webvpn all but I get error on that as well:

Result of the command: "revert webvpn all"

%ERROR: ifs_rm_dir_rec: unknown type of file `disk0:/csco_config/97/customization/86D3828A0A0EB0FFA3B55870AAA43E4F'

Any ideas?

Joe

3 Replies 3

gurdsing
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I think this is related to bug ID : CSCsy77628.

I am seeing several cases where the resolution/workaround was to format the flash. Can you try that and let me know?

Regards,

Guru.

I have simialr issue of not finding theDfltCustomization object when I treid to create any new Customization object. How can I export file. where can I find theDfltCustomization object to export.

Hi,

As mentioned by Guru, the recommended action is to format the flash: memory.

Sometimes some webvpn files get corrupted resulting in missing DfltCustomization objects or import errors.

Once you format it, it should work fine.

Thanks.

Portu.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: