UCCX 7.01sr5 Agents not being able to end calls properly.

Answered Question

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Hi All,

I received the following issue from one of my clients today.

Three times between Monday and this morning agents have been on a phone call, the call was ended but the agent desktop shows that the agent is still talking on the call and the counter continues as if the Agent is on the call.  Agents are not able to make themselves ready and the only way to correct the problem is to have the agent log out after each call, which of course is impractical.  I check Supervisor desktop and this also listed the agent as still on the call although he had hung up.

Any ideas or troubleshooting tips?

Thanks in Advance

Dave

Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 6 years 11 months ago

Hi

It's this bug :

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?caller=pluginredirector&method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtb77537

Quite common - fix is to upgrade CCM (ensure you upgrade the JTAPI plugin on CCX afterwards).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Overall Rating: 4.7 (3 ratings)
Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Wed, 08/11/2010 - 11:01
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

It's this bug :

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?caller=pluginredirector&method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtb77537

Quite common - fix is to upgrade CCM (ensure you upgrade the JTAPI plugin on CCX afterwards).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Harrison Wed, 08/11/2010 - 11:43
User Badges:

Hi Dave

I see stars, so all is well - I guess hitting that auto-marks 5 or something...

Aaron

Aaron

I have been going thru the UCCX compatiability matrix for 7.0(1)sr5 and the CCM versions that fix the issue are not showing as supported on the version of UCCX that we are on

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

The matrix is very specific – and with IPCC 7.0.1 SR5 it states you need

6.1.4.1000-4

6.1.4.1190-3

6.1.4.2000-2

We have

6.1.4.2190-3

Fixed in Versions

6.1(4.39000.130)
          6.1(4.2225.1)

6.1(5.10000.10)

Any insight on this, it has been come a huge issue with my client

-Dave

Aaron Harrison Fri, 08/13/2010 - 01:44
User Badges:

Hi Dave

Well.. if you're going from 6.1.4.2190-3 to another version that's not listed.. you're going from unlisted to unlisted right? Nothing to loose :-)

Possibly more helpfully, I would say that the comp list often lags a little behind the CCM releases.

Also a fixed-in from the bug is 6.1(5.10000.10).

On the comp list there is this - the CCM release is the .10, and the JTAPI version you would get from that CCM ver is presumably the version ending in .6 - so you should be OK with that.

6.1(5) JTAPI 6.1(5.10000)-6 File Name 6.1.5.10000-10

Having said that, if there is a SU version I would normally deploy that. I've never had a problem doing that, and SUs are normally put out to resolve security or major stability issues so are worth considering.

Regards

Aaron

Actions

This Discussion