cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750-X - SFP-H10GB-CU1M - Not Supported?

brian-henry
Level 4
Level 4

I have 4 3750-X switches with the latest IP BASE IOS of 12.2(53)SE2 which have the C3KX-NM-10G= module in them.  They are configured in two seperate stacks and when I plug in the SFP+, I get that the module is not supported?  However all the equipment is on the supoprted DataSheet for the product, is this a bug or will the units need to be upgraded to LAN base for the hardware to be recongnized?

thanks in adance!

6 Replies 6

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Brian,

Did you purchase the SFPs using an approved vender by Cisco?

Reza

Reza,

All the equipment came directly from Cisco, Demo Depot, for evaluation purposes.  However the cables are made in China!, well what isn't anymore! :-) 

Thanks for your response

r,

Brian

Only version 02 (or later) of the CX16 cables are supported!

JF Vincent

Sr. Product Manager

Cat 2K/3K

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the information (+5).  I understand that Cisco is a very, very large organization but I would like to ask and request if someone can update the documentations to reflect this?

oh, so is this a new product?

according to the data sheet you can use CX1 or CX3.

but I wonder if you can use a regular fiber LC patch cord with it?

here is the data sheet

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps6406/product_bulletin_c25-578934_ps10744_Products_Bulletin.html

Reza

Thanks for the information.  I will try to reach back to Cisco for updated cables, however the updating of the datasheet would be beneficail to Cisco.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: