cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

End of Call Survey with IPCC Express 7.0

overbc01
Level 1
Level 1

We have a call center that would like to send callers to a survey after each call.  They plan to have the caller hear a recording before they connect to the agent that will inform the caller that they can take an optional survey after the call by pressing a designated key.  Is this possible with IPCC Express 7 and if so, how would it be configured?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I'm afraid not - once the call is with the Agent UCCX just monitors it; it doesn't have any control. So if the caller hangs up; they're gone, and if the agent hangs up, the caller is gone. Try searching these forums, it's come up a few times recently.

Some options are:

- Assign the agent a task button (configured as a blind transfer) called 'hang up'  or 'survey' via Desktop Administrator which they are instructed to click when the call is ended. The caller is then sent to the survey. Obviously the agent isn't forced to do this.

- Others have mentioned removing the 'end call' button from CAD to try and enforce this, but you ultimately can't prevent the agent from hanging up using phone softkeys or the hookswitch.

- I've previously done the 'blind transfer button' option, and written a report that both reports the survey results for the Supervisor, and also reports on agent's ratios of calls taken to calls surveyed. This customer instructed agents to end all calls with the survey, and leave it up to the customer whether they responded to it or hung up.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I'm afraid not - once the call is with the Agent UCCX just monitors it; it doesn't have any control. So if the caller hangs up; they're gone, and if the agent hangs up, the caller is gone. Try searching these forums, it's come up a few times recently.

Some options are:

- Assign the agent a task button (configured as a blind transfer) called 'hang up'  or 'survey' via Desktop Administrator which they are instructed to click when the call is ended. The caller is then sent to the survey. Obviously the agent isn't forced to do this.

- Others have mentioned removing the 'end call' button from CAD to try and enforce this, but you ultimately can't prevent the agent from hanging up using phone softkeys or the hookswitch.

- I've previously done the 'blind transfer button' option, and written a report that both reports the survey results for the Supervisor, and also reports on agent's ratios of calls taken to calls surveyed. This customer instructed agents to end all calls with the survey, and leave it up to the customer whether they responded to it or hung up.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!