Verisign VIP with AD

Unanswered Question
Aug 13th, 2010

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

We have SA540. I am working on the VPN to try to get 2-factor authenticate to work.

I want to have user who authenticate with Active Directory also will be ask for Verisign security code. It doesn’t seems to work right now.

It will just log the user in right after type in AD user name and password.

It only work if we create a local user in the Local User Database.

Is there any way we can get it work for account authenticate with AD? We really need this feature to work.

Please advise.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
weilia Fri, 08/20/2010 - 15:43

Hi Antonio,

For the current implementation we only support local users with VIP authentication.

afsciscoadmin Sun, 08/22/2010 - 14:29

Hi Wei,

Do you have any suggestion or alternative for us to implement something similar?

This Discussion