I have SCE 8000 and try to limit bandwith for test user.
My user has test Package with
- Primary BWC UP/DOWN CIR 0 kbps PIR 2048 kbps,
- Default BWC UP/DOWN CIR 0 kbps PIR 2048 kbps,
- Bittorent BWC UP/DOWN CIR 0 kbps PIR 256 kbps,
- Download over HTTP UP/DOWN CIR 0 kbps PIR 512 kbps.
SCE generate Real-Time Subscriber Usage RDR for test user.
There are two problems:
- average bandwith of bittorrent is ~ 320 kbps, max up to 440 kbps, not 256 kbps
- there are peers (uTorrent 2.2, uTorrent 2.0.2) traffic from which is not classify as Bittorrent. In report I saw "Other UDP"
Did you ever resolve this?
SCE SW version: 3.6.0, Protocol Pack 22 Build 19