cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add Entries to CUCM Corporate directory (LDAP)

juan.anzola
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured the corporate directory integrating the CUCM with a AD Server. I would like to know if its possible to add entries of phones that are not related to a specific user (Exapmple: Lobby Phones). I need to view conference stations and lobby extensions in my corporate directory. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Once you enable sync, adding users via CCMAdmin is disabled, and you can only pull the info from AD.

You'd need to add them into AD so CUCM can pull them into it's DB.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thansks Java,

The AD has 8000 users and the CUCM shows 8000 as well but the blackberry only shows the first 500. I guess the Sync is already enable because the CUCM sees all the users. How can I verify if the sync is enabled or not?

Thanks,

MK

Thanks java i came to know something from you that when in sync state we cannot create users in cucm with application administration user. By the way MK when you are recieving all the users from AD into CUCM that means it is in sync state, isn't it? I dont see any trick here....

I don't have any sync problem btw AD and the CUCM. The only issue is that the blackbberry displays only the first 500 users in the CUCM.

MK

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: