Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Dialer - Webview report not reflecting Answering Machine / FAX

Soman Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've a Dialer running on ICM version 7.5 with CUCM 7.1 and CVP 7.0.

I have enabled TDM Fast Voice Detect and CPA option under Campaign Mgr setting to detect FAX/Ans Machine tone. I'm using Progressive Dialing mode and dialer tries to dial numbers from Dialing list. When it detects FAX, it skips and jumps to next number in the list as expected.

But when we check Dialer Real Time reports, I can't find anything under FAX Tone or Answering Machine column, Infact its all coming under 'No Ringback' column. I called the FAX and Answering Machine numbers myself and verified that I can hear ringback tone by these devices before getting connected and giving me automated voice prompt.

I'm attaching the snapshots of webview report, Campaign Manager settings for your reference.

How to correct my reports to reflect values correctly on detection of FAX / Ans Machine. Thank you.

Regards,
Soman Nair.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

You need to enable "IP AMD" to get answering machine detection. Also don't check TDM fast voice detect, that is only for TDM solutions not for the Cisco IP dialer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

You need to enable "IP AMD" to get answering machine detection. Also don't check TDM fast voice detect, that is only for TDM solutions not for the Cisco IP dialer.