Webview Reporting Question

Unanswered Question
Aug 15th, 2010

Customer Recently upgraded from UCCX to UCCE and I am having a hard time finding the correct reports in Webview that match the former UCCX reports. Obviously I am not very good at the webview stuff and I have found a handful that may work but wanted to reach out and see what others were using for these reports out of the box.

UCCX reports are

Agent Call Summary Report ----- Columns are ---- Agent Name ---- Extension ---- Inbound Total ----- Inbound Avg/Max Talk/Hold/Work ---- Inbound Non ACD Total ----- Inbound Non ACD Avg/Max Talk/Hold/Work ---- Outbound Total ----- Outbound Avg Avg / Max Call Time

Contact Service Queue Activity Report

CSQ Name ---- Calls Presented --- Avg/Max Queue Time --- Calls Handled --- ASA ---- Avg/Max Handle Time --- Calls Abandoned -- Avg/Max Time to Abandoned -- Avg/Max Abandon per day --- Calls Dequeued --- Avg/Max Time to Dequeue -- Calls Handle by other

Any input on what the closest reports would be in Webview out of the box, I know bylooking and researching that there are no exact matches.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

I recommend looking at two Cisco documents:

1. "Reporting Guide for Cisco IPCC Enterprise & Hosted Editions"

2. "WebView Template Reference Guide for Cisco Unified CC Enterprise & Hosted"

The on-line help for each WebView report is also very useful to further your understanding.

Starting with 1., Chapter 3: Managing Agents and Chapter 4: Measuring the Customer Experience will point you in the right direction. You will not easily be able to make the Express and Enterprise reports align, but step back a little and examine what you need to report on in a more abstract way.

Also, Chapter 1 of 1. "Planning the IPCC Enterprise System to Meet Reporting Needs" gives deeper background into the importance of call types and correctly "instrumenting" the routing scripts with appropriate call types to ensure measurement is accurate (placing a call type right in front of the Queue to Skill Group nodes).

Regards,

Geoff

david.macias Sun, 08/15/2010 - 11:23

You can look at the agent productivity report, under agent report, by agent.  You might want to start with the report with all the fields, then you can poke around for the report(s) which has the columns you only want to look at.

As for CSQ reports, I prefer call type reports, but a lot of people go with skill group reports.  Again look at the skill group report with all fields and start from there.

david

Actions

This Discussion