Cisco Presence: View Privacy Policy via SQL-Statement

Unanswered Question
Aug 16th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

I'm looking for a possibility to have an administrative look at the "whitelist" or "blacklist" a user can configure via the Presence User Options.

To be more specific, I want to see which user are allowed or blocked in the "Privacy Policy" of the user.

As far as I know it is not possible to view them on the Web GUI of the Presence server.

But I think it should be possible to view this with an SQL statement and the "run sql" command on CLI. Does anybody have any experiance with this and can help me?

I need this for troubleshooting.

Regards

Christian

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
htluo Mon, 08/16/2010 - 10:03
User Badges:
  • Red, 2250 points or more
run sql select * from pefilterinfo where pkid=(select fkpefilterinfo from epasprivacypolicy where fkenduser=(select pkid from enduser where userid='htluo'))

Replace 'htluo' with the user ID you want to query on.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

christian.lastring Tue, 08/17/2010 - 01:31
User Badges:

Hello Michael,

thank you for the answer. Unfortunately this Query gives not exactly what I need. I'd like to have a list of userids which have special allow/block status in the privacy policy of this user.

Your Query gives this result:

pkid                                 filterid filterdata                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               isstandard datetimestamp
==================================== ======== ======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================== ========== =============
aedc9b46-1ffc-4a20-8de9-c841250b7e42 38902    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
f          1265880602

Regards

Christian

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content