Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Presence: View Privacy Policy via SQL-Statement

Hi,

I'm looking for a possibility to have an administrative look at the "whitelist" or "blacklist" a user can configure via the Presence User Options.

To be more specific, I want to see which user are allowed or blocked in the "Privacy Policy" of the user.

As far as I know it is not possible to view them on the Web GUI of the Presence server.

But I think it should be possible to view this with an SQL statement and the "run sql" command on CLI. Does anybody have any experiance with this and can help me?

I need this for troubleshooting.

Regards

Christian

3 Replies 3

htluo
Level 9
Level 9
run sql select * from pefilterinfo where pkid=(select fkpefilterinfo from epasprivacypolicy where fkenduser=(select pkid from enduser where userid='htluo'))

Replace 'htluo' with the user ID you want to query on.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Hello Michael,

thank you for the answer. Unfortunately this Query gives not exactly what I need. I'd like to have a list of userids which have special allow/block status in the privacy policy of this user.

Your Query gives this result:

pkid                                 filterid filterdata                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               isstandard datetimestamp
==================================== ======== ======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================== ========== =============
aedc9b46-1ffc-4a20-8de9-c841250b7e42 38902   
f          1265880602

Regards

Christian

Sounds like "Cisco Developer Support" is what you need. 

http://developer.cisco.com/web/cdc/home

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: