Don't know old ID number, does it matter??

Unanswered Question
Aug 16th, 2010

I got my CCNA in 2006, which of course is expired now.  I'm about to take a CCNA boot camp and they told me to make sure I bring my Cisco ID to avoid account duplications and so forth, but I can't get my hands on that info.   When I did all the ID retreival/password resets using the same email when I got certified and I logged in to my account there's no information about ever having been certified or any ID number.  Is it okay that when I go take the test again I just start from scratch or could they end up with two records in the system with one of them showing my expired cert and possibly causing problems if anyone were ever to try and verify my certification. 

I didn't see any other way on the website to look up my ID other than attempting to use the account that's in their system that I just mentioned not having any Certification info associated with it. 

Thanx. 

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sleemie65 Mon, 08/16/2010 - 09:45

Never mind.  I just found out that when I created a new account through work that everything got transferred over to that account. 

Actions

This Discussion