Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On SRST I am not able to call outside and Voice message is not working

Hi

I am using CUCM version 7.  Unity express version 7.0. In normal operation all of my configuration is working fine. On SRST from PSTN/Mobile any one can call inside and here atoattendant welcome message and the call can be transferred to any IP Phone.

The issue is while all the IP Phone are on SRST I am unable to dial any PSTN/Mobile number. Also internal calls are not going to voice messages.

I have attahed the running configuration of the Voice Gateway and "debug voice ccapi all" logs on SRST.

call manager ip 172.21.131.162

Voice Gateway ip 10.76.90.254

Unity Express ip 10.76.90.253

Please help me to troubleshot the issue.

Regards,

Ashfaque.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Calls are failing with no circuit on the outbound dial-peer match to go out the trunk group.  Is the POTS trunk group up, and are these circuits active and able to take outbound calls?  Can you plug an analog phone into these circuits and make outbound calls?

Collect the CCAPI debug again in addition to 'debug vpm sig' in parallel, and you can observe what events are occurring on the analog circuits to trigger the no-circuit.

-Steve

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven Holl
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Calls are failing with no circuit on the outbound dial-peer match to go out the trunk group.  Is the POTS trunk group up, and are these circuits active and able to take outbound calls?  Can you plug an analog phone into these circuits and make outbound calls?

Collect the CCAPI debug again in addition to 'debug vpm sig' in parallel, and you can observe what events are occurring on the analog circuits to trigger the no-circuit.

-Steve

Thanks Steve, four circuits were causing problem. Have changed those circuits now it is working ok.

Regards,

Ashfaque

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: