cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uccx 7.0 csq forward no answer question

jsoong
Level 1
Level 1

I created a script to make the incoming calls go to the select resouce to the csq.  Is there a way to set up the call to ring the phones 3x, if no answer (even when all agents are in ready mode) take the call out of select resource and move the call down to the queue where i have the menu setup to give the callers the option to route the call to somewhere else.  I have tried to set the timeout to 15sec in the select resouces to move the call to the queue but it just send the call back to the agent and the phone kept on ringing.

1 Reply 1

Steven Pawlak
Level 1
Level 1

Johnny,

What you are looking for is not Select Resource, that is for queueing up to multiple agents.

I would suggest that you add all the agents to a shared line. Then use the Call Consult Transfer step to call the shared line, making sure you have a Timeout equal to how long you want the shared line to ring. On the Successful branch do a Set Contact as handled, Terminate and goto End. Then after the CCT step you can code your menu of choices for the caller.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: