Hello. I work for Clarian Health in Indianapolis and am trying to learn as much as possible about the SQL databases, both AWDB and HDS so that I can handle the reporting for our Revenue Cycle Customer Service.
I am currently working my way through the Database Schema Handbook for Cisco Unified ICM /Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted. I’m also reviewing the explanation pages that are available for the reports on WebView. During my reviews, I have noticed a few things that confuse me.
My questions are:
- 1. Why do a majority of the tables on our SQL Server start with “t_”?
- 2. Why do some of the tables have data on the AWDB server but not on the HDS server, and vice versa? (Examples: t_Agent and t_Agent_Team and t_Agent_Team_Member and t_Person are blank on the HDS database but not blank on the AWDB database; but the t_Agent_Logout is blank on the AWDB database and not blank on the HDS database)
- 3. When data is moved to the HDS server every 30 minutes, is it also removed from the corresponding AWDB table?
- 4. In review of the agent26: Agent Consolidated Daily Report syntax info located on the WebView, 1 of the calculations uses the LoggedOnTimeToHalf from the Agent_Half_Hour table while the remaining calculations uses the same field from the Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour table. Can you please tell me why this is? Why would all of the percent calculations not use the data from the same table? (The % of time Agent paused and/or put a task on hold uses the Agent_Half_Hour Table. All other % calculations uses the same field from the Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour Table.)
- 5. Also in reviewing the agent26: Agen Consolidated Daily Report syntax info, I noticed that it contains the Skill_Group table, the Agent_Half_Hour table and the Media_Routing_Domain table. Both the Skill Group table and the Agen_Half_Hour table contain links to the Media_Routing_Domain table. Which relationship/join is actually utilized for this report?