Views
Helpful
Replies

Permission denied - Agent Chat in Cisco Agent Toolkit

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sirs

I'm looking in Configuration Manager, how can i change the permission about Cisco Agent Toolkit, because i try to put 2 agents in chat, but appears this message: "SendChatMessageRequest: Agent 5001 is not a supervisor for your team. You are only permitted to chat with your team's supervisors. Permission denied". But when I try to chat Supervisor>Agent or Agent>Supervisor, they talk via chat.

Where i Change this Permissions?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

On the server machines

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\\\Server\Agent\AgentChatLevel

Regards,

Geoff

(Eric: Please remember to rate posts and mark posts that answer your question correctly - this helps others)

View solution in original post

The registry key name changed from 7.x to 7.5. I just grabbed the key name from my 7.0 manual.

If you had said which version you were using in your initial post, I could have been more accurate.

Anyway, no worries.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

On the server machines

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\\\Server\Agent\AgentChatLevel

Regards,

Geoff

(Eric: Please remember to rate posts and mark posts that answer your question correctly - this helps others)

It`s ok man, but the correct way is: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Cisco Systems,INc.>Ctios>CTIOS_Instance>Server>Agent>AgentChatLevel

Thank you very much Geoff, hey man, how can I close this topic?

The registry key name changed from 7.x to 7.5. I just grabbed the key name from my 7.0 manual.

If you had said which version you were using in your initial post, I could have been more accurate.

Anyway, no worries.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, I'm your fan man...

Bye