Views
Helpful
Replies

Permission denied - Agent Chat in Cisco Agent Toolkit

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sirs

I'm looking in Configuration Manager, how can i change the permission about Cisco Agent Toolkit, because i try to put 2 agents in chat, but appears this message: "SendChatMessageRequest: Agent 5001 is not a supervisor for your team. You are only permitted to chat with your team's supervisors. Permission denied". But when I try to chat Supervisor>Agent or Agent>Supervisor, they talk via chat.

Where i Change this Permissions?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

On the server machines

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\\\Server\Agent\AgentChatLevel

Regards,

Geoff

(Eric: Please remember to rate posts and mark posts that answer your question correctly - this helps others)

View solution in original post

The registry key name changed from 7.x to 7.5. I just grabbed the key name from my 7.0 manual.

If you had said which version you were using in your initial post, I could have been more accurate.

Anyway, no worries.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

On the server machines

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\\\Server\Agent\AgentChatLevel

Regards,

Geoff

(Eric: Please remember to rate posts and mark posts that answer your question correctly - this helps others)

It`s ok man, but the correct way is: KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Cisco Systems,INc.>Ctios>CTIOS_Instance>Server>Agent>AgentChatLevel

Thank you very much Geoff, hey man, how can I close this topic?

The registry key name changed from 7.x to 7.5. I just grabbed the key name from my 7.0 manual.

If you had said which version you were using in your initial post, I could have been more accurate.

Anyway, no worries.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, I'm your fan man...

Bye

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: