Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Toolkit - Sup Assist Button

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Guys,

I tried to use the Sup Assist Button in Cisco Agent Toolkit. But, when i clicked in, every agents gets my "Call", because the Sup Assist button have the functionality of answer the agent, if he click the Sup Assist Button. How can i do to call only the supervisors?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I mispoke, it's in the Agent Team List.  Have you taken a look at the CTIOS Manager's Guide?  It's all there on how to do this.

david

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

I am not sure you're using this correctly or you have not read the documentation.  Check out the CTIOS System Manager document and it will give you an example of how to use the Assist and Emergency buttons.  In short, the Assist button will place the customer on hold and make an outbound call to a dialed number specified in the agent desk setting for that agent.  At that point, the call is treated as any new call with its own ICM script, skill group, etc.

david

A dialed number specified in the agent desk setting?? I'm looking for this but i didnt found..

I mispoke, it's in the Agent Team List.  Have you taken a look at the CTIOS Manager's Guide?  It's all there on how to do this.

david

Thanks man, i'm looking in CTIOS Guide.

Thank you

valiegenus
Level 1
Level 1

1- Define Dialed number with CUCM routing client,and call type : for example  DN_SuperAssist ,CT_SuperAssist

2- go to Agent team list ,create a team  ,assign  supervisor/s ,and agent/s in member tab .and select  DN_SuperAssist  in 'Supervisor script dialed number' feild

3- create Skill group including supervisor/s you want them to assist the members of team.

4- create script and schedule it with dialed number and calltype already defined above i,e  DN_SuperAssist ,CT_SuperAssist

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: