I am having difficulty getting the User tracking for IP Phones to work correctly in Ciscoworks LMS 3.2.
Callmanager is version 184.108.40.20600-12. Campus manager version is 5.2.1
- The Callmanager publisher and two subscribers are all showing as application servers with green icons under the topology services view.
- The callmanagers show as CDP neighbours on the switches to which they are connected.
- I can do an SNMP walk of the ccmPhoneTable from the Ciscoworks devicecenter and get a ton of returned data.
- The IP phones are discovered as end hosts and have mac address and IP address info when checked in the User Tracking utility.
- Callmanager sysObjectID = OID: CISCO-PRODUCTS-MIB::ciscoMCS7835I
Any help you could give with troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.