I am a voice amatuer, so who can tell me how to import DLU into CCM. I never did it. please tell me the detail step.
1) You receive an 11-digit PAK code from Cisco.
2) Go to www.cisco.com/go/license, and register the PAK code. For this you need your CCM licensing MAC address; one way to find this is go to CCMAdmin (ccmpublisher/ccmadmin), log in, go to System/Licensing/Upload License, then view an existing license to see what the 'host' part refers to. Another is to go to ccmpublisher/cmplatform, log in, and go to Show/Network.
3) You receive a .lic file from Cisco via email
4) Log into the CCM Publisher at ccmpublisherip/ccmadmin
5) Go to system/licensing/Upload License and upload your file
Please rate helpful posts...