Views
Helpful
Replies

how to import DLU into CCM

sisivciii
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone

I am a voice amatuer, so who can tell me how to import DLU into CCM. I never did it. please tell me the detail step.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In general:

1) You receive an 11-digit PAK code from Cisco.

2) Go to www.cisco.com/go/license, and register the PAK code. For this you need your CCM licensing MAC address; one way to find this is go to CCMAdmin (ccmpublisher/ccmadmin), log in, go to System/Licensing/Upload License, then view an existing license to see what the 'host' part refers to. Another is to go to ccmpublisher/cmplatform, log in, and go to Show/Network.

3) You receive a .lic file from Cisco via email

4) Log into the CCM Publisher at ccmpublisherip/ccmadmin

5) Go to system/licensing/Upload License and upload your file

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

In general:

1) You receive an 11-digit PAK code from Cisco.

2) Go to www.cisco.com/go/license, and register the PAK code. For this you need your CCM licensing MAC address; one way to find this is go to CCMAdmin (ccmpublisher/ccmadmin), log in, go to System/Licensing/Upload License, then view an existing license to see what the 'host' part refers to. Another is to go to ccmpublisher/cmplatform, log in, and go to Show/Network.

3) You receive a .lic file from Cisco via email

4) Log into the CCM Publisher at ccmpublisherip/ccmadmin

5) Go to system/licensing/Upload License and upload your file

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: