Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure CME to route mobile calls through a BRI card

pwynne2009
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anybody assist with the above? I also need to put a basic config on the BRI card. I think I have it right but not sure.

interface BRI0/3/0
no ip address
isdn switch-type basic-net3
isdn protocol-emulate network
isdn incoming-voice voice
isdn skipsend-idverify
!

Best Regards,

Paul.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is the very exact same thing, anyway understanding of DPs logic, is key to success.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check your GSM box if it requres PBX to be network-side. It is not said that is the case, or it can have dual interface.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. It does not require network side. When i issue a sh voice call summary I see sub interfaces for each of the isdn ports on the card. Is there a config required for each of these interfaces to router the mobile traffic?

A sh isdn status shows the port I have configured as active.

Thanks,

Paul

Sent from my iPhone

Then you do not neet to confgiure network side under BRI.

Subinterface on the BRI are never ever configured. Just handle it like any other ISDN interface.

Check however if the GSM box want static TEI in which case configure it.

Thanks,

I think where it gets confusing for me is configuring a Dial-peer group for the ports and mobile networks as it seems to be different than creating groups for POTS lines.

Paul.

It is the very exact same thing, anyway understanding of DPs logic, is key to success.

Please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: