Event Category:    Run

Event ID:          112

Date:              2010/08/18

Time:              06:10:38

User:              N/A

Computer:          UNITY

Description:     

Unexpected result in CAvLic::QueryS. 0x80040e31 Timeout expired

I have researched this error and all referances point to initial installation and configuration for created of the DB

My question is would I do the same steps:

Complete these steps in order to solve the issue:

1. This issue can happen if the ReportDB is not created. Check if the ReportDB is created and if it is not created, complete these steps:

1. Delete ReportDb.mdf and ReportDb_log.ldf.

2. From the command prompt, switch to the \Commserver\Reports\SQLScripts directory, and run the this in order to re-create the ReportDb

osql -E -i ReportSQLCreate.SQL
  2. From SQL Enterprise Manager, verify that the new ReportDb is attached, and run the CUICA again.

Thanks in advance for your help

Rich

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
David Hailey Wed, 08/18/2010 - 21:17

Rich,

This is indicative of an issue that might occur during installation of Unity 4.0.  Specifically, the procedure you listed is part of a troubleshooting procedure for when this error is thrown while running CUICA - Cisco Unity Installation and Configuration Assistant.  I'm not quite certain that the same circumstances would apply to a system that has been up and running for a while.  Can you confirm:

1) You are NOT installing Unity 4.0 (you'd be a bit behind the times, but it's possible I suppose)?

2) When did these errors first start occurring and have you noticed any issues with adding system components (subscribers, etc)?

3) Is the Report DB created or not?

Hailey

cooper_69 Thu, 08/19/2010 - 10:04

Hi David,

Thanks for your response!

No, this installation has been running for years now (yes, behind the times)

I will check with customer on the other 2 questions.

It happened this weekend out of no where, received 10 or so email notifications for this event.

Rich

Actions

This Discussion