Views
Helpful
Replies

May I set up multiple ip phone SPA525G?

dayiedgosi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The company where I work is going to buy a large number of IP phones SPA525G and I want to know if it is possible to configure massively? If so, the configuration file is XML? My company does not use CCM.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

CTRLITINC
Level 1
Level 1

How many is a large number? What type of PBX or Service will the phones connect?

There are a number of ways, but better to know the enviornment.

Steve Wofford

Call Ctrl - Call Manager & Click-to-Dial for SPA900 - SPA500 IP Phones

Hi,

My company has an Aspect PBX. It's for our Contact Center Service. The number of phone is greater than 50. We currently have the ip phone 7940 and we configure it through TFTP

Thanks

Since you are not use a Cisco/Linksys/Service Provider Here are some resources to get this hanlded. In a sense you are the Service Provider. You have a couple options like whether to use a Web Server or TFTP to host your configuration files. I recommend you use a Web Server and HTTP, but you may already be familiar w/ TFTP so that may fit you better. You also have a couple options

Since you are operating a call center I recommend you look at this SPA500 end user application after your phones are deployed and will help w/ productivity.

This is fairly similar to how you have done in the past, but have more options now. Still quite a bit of work. Good luck.

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: