cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

System Prompts Sound Choppy

nathan.collins
Level 1
Level 1

My company is currently using PBX to PIMG configuration and we had a Cisco engineer come in and install CUC 7.1.3.  Right now all of the system prompts sound choppy.  I am thinking that it is PIMG issue and that a reset could help resolve the problem.

I have verified the following:

System Prompts are choppy no matter what phone we call from (this proves that it is not that particular tn that is having issues)

System Prompts are choppy on all PIMG ports (we are using 6 PIMGs that include 8 ports) - This proves that it is not a specific port that has gone bad

Please advise on whether resetting would be recommended or if there is another quick fix to this issue.

If more information is needed I will be happy to provide.  This system is not a live system yet, however, we do have around 50 "test" users that are currently using it.

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Nathan,

A few questions:

1) What is the PBX?

2) Firmware version on PIMG?

3) Exact version of CUC - from CLI, run "show version active" and just paste output.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: