Views
Helpful
Replies

G.SHDSL

srihari_rgda
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

looking for a router from Cisco router family, which is outdoor rated and supports G.SHDSL.

also, does Cisco MAR 3200 Series supports G.SHDSL

regards

srihari

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

A simple search would have revelaed:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/data_sheet_c78_459542.html

Note: no router is "outdoor rated" meaning it can rain on it. Some router have rugged features like the 3200 you mentioned. If you have one already, you should know its characteristics.

Also there are interface cards to be used with modular routers. You can search cisco.com for specifications then cotnact your Cisco reseller for prices and availability.

understood but customer is looking for outdoor rated, to the best of my knowledge Cisco doesnt have any outdoor rated routers.

also the local service provider has suggested to go for 3200 series but i cant see any feature support for G.SHDSL

Your customer is seriosuly mistaken, all routers from all makers are indoor devices.

If you read the data sheet and the documentation, you will learn all the features opf 3200 and any other Cisco prodcut.

ok, let me update and take a note on this.

thanks for your support

You are welcome, please remember to rate useful posts clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card