Type: TFTP-1-TftpRxERROR

Please advise.

Thanks, John

5 Replies 5

antyeung
Level 4
Level 4

Hi John,

Can you provide more details how we can reproduce the error you are seeing?

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony,

I'm not sure what to send you because I'm not sure what is causing this. Can you give me a definition of the error?  This would potentially help me narrow down my search for the source of the issue.

Thanks, John

Can you include a screen shot of this error? Are there any user symptoms or is it just the error message?

Anthony,

Sure, just from CCA, wow some new errors as well..

Description: Bad refcount in datagram_done, ptr=85FB24C4, count=0,  -Traceback= 0x80319ACCz 0x81AB33E0z 0x81CC066Cz 0x81ACDAE0z 0x81ACDE10z 0x81AB4FFCz 0x81AB5D34z 0x81AB6088z 0x81AB6304z 0x81AB65A4z 0x802BE364z 0x802C0FD8z

Explanation:  A reference count is used to track the usage of many data "  "structures. A function increments the count when it begins to use "  "a structure and decrements it when it finishes. When the count "  "becomes zero, the data structure is freed. This message indicates "  "that when the count was accessed, it was found to be negative "  "which means that the data structure will not be freed until the "  "system is reloaded.

Recommended Action:  If this messages recurs, copy it exactly as it appears; include "  "the stack trace; and report it to your technical support "  "representative.

----

old error

Description: An error message was received4

Explanation:  not available

Recommended Action:  not available

Type: TFTP-1-TftpRxERROR

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

For the tracebacks please open a TAC case so they can decode it for you to see if they are malignant or benign messages.

For the TFTP error, did you attempt to do any software upgrade where it would attempt to read the TFTP server? that could be one reason. You would see that message from the ESW if the ESW failed to read a file that it requested from the TFTP server. E.g. firmware, config file, etc.

Thanks,

Anthony

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: