Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks requirements

dbarboza27
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Checking the prerequisites to install CW LMS 3,2, I can note that there are two options, "With HUM" and "Whithout HUM".

Based on this, I would like to know if CW LMS 3.2 includes HUM or if it is a separate module that has to be purchase individually.

In the other hand, I have never work with HUM before, so I dont know what advantages does it have, and what useful options could it incorporate to a WAN enviroment.

Thanks for your help.

2 Replies 2

rick684_2
Level 1
Level 1

LMS 3.2 contains an evaluation license for HUM good for 90 days. After that, you

must get out your wallet. That applies to Service Contracts also. HUM is supported

separately.

fredyvalle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, as ryck said, HUM is included as trial version for 90 days. Is a separate license with which you can compile MIB's and then you can monitorize this variables.

After 90 days if you don't want to buy it, this is disabled and you don't have an impact with other modules.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: