Views
Helpful
Replies

Query & List pickup groups in CUCM 7.

charles-moore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a customer who would like to list all Pickup groups with the assoicated users.

is it possible to Query, List and Extract information from the Publisher.

Regards

Charles

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Well.. your subject did say CUCM7....

That said, my syntax was wrong; I wrote that query in McDonalds after too many coffees and without a CCM to test against; sorry!

Try this (tested):

run sql select n.dnorpattern, n.description, pg.name as PickupName from numplan n join  pickupgrouplinemap pglm on n.pkid = pglm.fknumplan_line join pickupgroup pg on pglm.fkpickupgroup = pg.pkid

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Charles

Try this command from an SSH session to the server; log the output to a text file and you can then scrub it in Excel.

I just made this up from the schema, should work but it is untested:

run sql select n.dnorpattern, n.description, pg.name as PickupName from numplan n left join n.pkid = pglm.fknumplan_line on pickupgrouplinemap pglm left join pickupgroup pg on pglm.fkpickupgroup = pg.pkid

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks I shall give this it a try.

Regards

Charles

Hi Aaron,

I tried running the CLI from SSH on My Lab CUCM 6 and received the following:

ran the command into Skylab using SSH and it seems to execut, but then it comes back with:-

'A Syntax error has occurred'

It doesn't give any indication of where the syntax error is and I'm not clever enough to fathom out where the error is, so

Unless the command you wrote is only good for version 7, i'm running 6.13

Best regards,

Well.. your subject did say CUCM7....

That said, my syntax was wrong; I wrote that query in McDonalds after too many coffees and without a CCM to test against; sorry!

Try this (tested):

run sql select n.dnorpattern, n.description, pg.name as PickupName from numplan n join  pickupgrouplinemap pglm on n.pkid = pglm.fknumplan_line join pickupgroup pg on pglm.fkpickupgroup = pg.pkid

Regards

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Thanks alot this works a treat, I'm assuming the SQL Query could be amended to list other tables ?

Cheers Mate

:-)

Hi

Yep; look up the db schema on developer.cisco.com if you are curious and build 'em from there...

Regards

Aaron

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: