Spa504G 2 Profile Rules

Unanswered Question
Aug 19th, 2010
User Badges:

- I cannot seem to get 2 profile rules working.

- I would like to set one up for Global settings across all phones and one for phone specific information.

- If I just have the spa504G.cfg with one profile pointing to the spa$Ma.xml it works fine.

Is there something that I am missing? 

Thank you in Advance.

Roger

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
roger.lawrence Mon, 08/23/2010 - 17:08
User Badges:

Should I call Cisco support over this?  Do they support the small bus stuff?

philip.e.denton Tue, 08/24/2010 - 05:04
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Roger, there is a special section of the NetPro forums just for small business products:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business

But to answer your question, "yes", Cisco does support small business products.  I haven't personally called their SMB tech support but from what I've heard the service is excellent and the engineers are just as knowledgeable as the rest of the TAC.

roger.lawrence Tue, 08/31/2010 - 07:55
User Badges:

I have called in to Cisco Small Bus. Support twice now and am basically told that they will have to ask someone else... Then I don't hear back from them.

I have PM'd Richard from this post:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2021980

Actions

This Discussion