Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1.3 and IOS Gateway for Enhanced Conferencing

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hi all,

I have a 3825 IOS gateway configured for Enhanced Conferencing. I just recently upgraded from CCM 4.1.3 to CUCM 7.1.3 but I forgot to update the CUCM version in the SCCP CCM list in the 3825 IOS gateway (please see example below).Could someone tell me if this is something that I can change on the fly without affecting production ? Is there anything else that I need to be aware of when making this change ?

sccp ccm x.x.x.x identifier 2 priority 1 version 4.1

Everything is working fine at the moment but I would like to update the version to the same version of CUCM that's currently in production.

Thanks all in advance !!!

D.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

D. Tran,

You won't "hurt" anything by changing the version identifier.  In fact, if I remember correctly the version identifier is related to the the Enhanced IOS conference bridge configuration.  However, you will have to issue a "no sccp" in order to make this change so the impact is that the gateway will unregister and then re-register after you make configuration changes and issues the "sccp" command to turn SCCP back on.  Depending on your environment, this may be something you'd prefer to do during a really quick off-hours time window.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

D. Tran,

You won't "hurt" anything by changing the version identifier.  In fact, if I remember correctly the version identifier is related to the the Enhanced IOS conference bridge configuration.  However, you will have to issue a "no sccp" in order to make this change so the impact is that the gateway will unregister and then re-register after you make configuration changes and issues the "sccp" command to turn SCCP back on.  Depending on your environment, this may be something you'd prefer to do during a really quick off-hours time window.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks David !!! very much appreciate your help !!!

D.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: