cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDA ver 6 Voip Monitor error

SJ SJ
Level 1
Level 1

I am using IPCCX ver 6. I get the following error in Cisco Desktop Administrator on clicking

VOIP MONITOR:

Enterprise Administrator
--------------------------------------------------------
Could not get devices from sync services.

Can anyone help me resolve the issue.

5 Replies 5

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

What is the specific version of your UCCX including any patch or ES?

I am using CRS 6.0(1)_Build068, no patch.

Regards

Hello SJ,

And what is the CUCM version?

Hi Solano,

CUCM ver is 4.3(2)sr1a

bshank
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Desktop Sync service queries the CUCM for the MAC addresses of the agent devices.  One possible cause for this error is that the sync service is unable to authenticate to CUCM.  In versions of UCCX integrating with a Windows CUCM, this is done using an account named CCMService.  The CCMService account password needs to match the CMService account configured on the publisher.  If there were any password changes on CUCM since UCCX was installed, you may need to update this password.  This is done through the CRS Admin Utility, which is accessed through Start > Programs > Cisco CRS Adminstrator.

This will restart services, so it's recommended to do this off hours.  For more info on this utility and account, see the 6.0 Admin Guide section "Cisco CRS Utilities"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_6_0/configuration/guide/crs601ag.pdf

Note - this account doesn't exist on co-resident UCCX installs, where UCCX is installed directly on the CUCM server.

Thanks,

Brendan