Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to receive the vociemail in the inbox

amitprshad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I try to access the voicemail box of a user then the message is played "The Message server is offline.You can play the voice message you have received during outage.After the outage you will be able to access all the messages" then I am able to listen to the vociemails left so far but these voicemails are not getting delivered in the mailbox of the user.

I am using

Cisco Unity 7.0 (Unified Messaging without failover)

Microsoft Exchange 2007

Please advise me how should I proceed to fix the problem.

Regards

Amit

3 Replies 3

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There have been some issues where Unity falsely detects Exchange being offline.A change was made in and after 7.0.2ES21 to change how we determine if the store is on or offline. This came out of CSCsx59710.

The following has been recommended:

1. Upgrade to the latest ES.
  2. Change the "Startup Type" of AvMMProxySvr from "Automatic" to "Manual".
  3. Make sure that "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Active Voice\AvWM\1.00\Check Level" is set to 0xF0.
  4. Reboot.

So I suggest checking these things.

The issue can also be related to permissions. You might either run permission wizard again or run the latest permission wizard in reporting mode to determine if it reports any permission related issues.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks Scott, I was looking for a similar bug and came across your post. +5 for you my friend.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your response.

I will try that .

Regards

Amit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: