cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap Up - When i make the call don't appears Wrapup Pop-up

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys, I read this guide: http://www.ciscosistemi.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ctios/ctios7_5/install/guide/cti75smg.pdf

This guide shows that you can change the Wrap Up Mode. But I need to know how can I change the parameters because I need to do the Wrap Up when I do the call, not when i receive the call.

When a customer calls me, I click on Wrap Up button and in the end of call appears the Wrap Up Pop Up. But when i will make a call, the Wrap Up button is enable and I click on it, but in the end of call, the wrap up Pop up dont appears. Where I change the parameters for this?

Sorry. Someone can help me?

6 Replies 6

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone?

Agent Desk Settings - wrap up on outgoing.

Did you try this?

Regards,

Geoff

Yep, i tried this but no success. I set Work mode on outgoing and incoming *Required.

I think I need to change some parameters in regedit.

Thanks brother

Yep, i tried this but no success. I set Work mode on outgoing and incoming *Required.

OK. I must admit I've never tried this.

Regards,

Geoff

Have you checked to make sure the EnableWrapupDialog and WrapupDataRequired reg entries are set to 1?

gall00004
Level 1
Level 1

Eric,

The agent desk settings tab for outgoing only allows for the "Required" setting, which puts your agent into wrap mode.  Unlike inbound, their is no "Required with Wrapup Data" which automatically pops the wrap box.  To do what you are looking for, you would have to customize the CTI desktop to pop the wrap box.

Nathan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: