Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility not working after changing the Publisher IP

ali nasser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I shift my publisher from site to other and i change the IP address, after sync works find, except EM when, I press service button it give host not found.

i change the IP under enterprise parameter but still not working

any suggestion

thanks

Ahajj

9 Replies 9

binu.john
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ali

You didnt tell which version of Call Manager you have?

If its Call Manager , you need to change the IP Address of the Service URL, Login to CUCM Administration, In device- Device settings- IP Phones services.

Put the new IP in Service URL Field.

Hope this will fix the problem!!

John

Hi

In addition to the Phone Service URLs themselves, you also need to update the 'Services URL' in System/Enterprise Parameters.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

thanks for your reply,

Installed version CUCM 7.1.3, I change the service URL to a new IP and under Device-----Device setting-----IP Phone Services, but still not working

when i press the service button its requesting after 20 sec its give Host Not Found.

thanks

ANasser

When you changed the IP addess of the Publisher, did you also set the new Publisher IP on the Subscribers and then reboot the cluster?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi David,

I change the IP in Subscribers and then I reboot the cluster.

I change the IP in the Phone Services URL to Subscriber IP its work fine but when I assign the Publisher IP its keep in requesting.

thanks

ANasser

Take a look at the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/7_0_1/ipchange/ipchg701.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Justin

Hi,

Check the Extension Mobility service is Activated/Restarted for Publisher.

Thnx

John

Let me clarify my question, did you run this command on the Subscribers: set network cluster publisher ip ?

Hailey

Hi,

From the Subscriber web i change the Publisher IP Address, when you run the command show network cluster:

admin:show network cluster
10.65.15.22 callmanager2-ho  Subscriber
10.70.78.111 callmanager1-ho  Publisher   (This is the new IP Address of Publisher)

These IP Addresses are finalized IP for Publisher and Subscriber.

thanks

ANasser

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: