Views
Helpful
Replies

Minutes Based Calling

sohaildxbfze
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I was searching any option from Cisco UC that can offer minutes-based calling options for a partition OR extension.

Any body knows how to acheive this in Cisco UC, or using any other VAS solution

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

And I have replied, thanks.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Justin Brenton
Level 4
Level 4

Can you please explain a bit further.

Time of Day routing maybe what your looking for.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080a7bc96.shtml

HTH, Please rate if so.

Regards,

Justin

sohaildxbfze
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

No its not TOD (Time of day routing).

Its like i will select a bucket of 60 minutes (lets say) & assign it to any partition OR DN. then after using 60 minutes in all the DN will not able to place any calls.

Its like prepaid billing. IS Cisco CUCM is carrier class PBX, or it is intended only for enterprises???

I got question regarding the same issue and I replied there no way

but if there is any way to do this i will be happy

You you are interested in custom script developed for the purpose, you can contact me at the address present in my profile.

yes,i already sent email to ur profile email id

And I have replied, thanks.

Without revealing trade secrets/code details I'd be interested to hear a high-level description of the solution, if possible.

Admin sets parameters like who can call where and for how long using which line.

But is not released yet, because nobody so far has put his money where the mouth is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: