Kindly help me in answering these issues.
1) Once the agent completes the call he is immediately going to ready state. Normally he will be given some time to be in not ready state and he can go into ready state. How do i configure this.
2) In the Desktop Administrator i see the reason codes only. i dont see any other options. I am using UCCX standard edition.. Is it an edition problem or is it configurable.
3) I have a script running which welcomes the caller and if the caller is in queue he should be notified with an expected time. To test this i have placed calls between the agents, and when the call lands from outside the caller is not hearing the expected wait time. Do the agents have to be answering the incoming calls for the system able to recognize the Average Waiting Time.
This is my first implementation :-), so help me in this.
1. The best way to manage this is by using the work state. This will allow the agents to go to a work state after the call for a configurable time. This feature is available in Enhanced and Premium licenses, but it is not available in Standard.
2. Wrap-up codes are presented to the agent when they go into the work state. Like the work state, this feature requires Enhanced or Premium licensing.
The best place to see what features are included with each license package (Std, Enh, Prem) is the Getting Started with UCCX 8.0 Guide. There is a section called "Features Enabled by Product Licensing"
3. The Estimated Wait Time is based on a few parameters, such as the number of agents logged in and the average handle time for a call (which includes the time the agent spends talking and in work state afterwards). If no agents are logged in, the estimated wait time step will not have the information it needs for its calculation. You will also find that this step becomes more accurate as your number of agents and calls increases. With a low number of calls and agents, the estimated wait time can vary dramatically.