cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Clusters.(2 Cluseters of Call Manager Servers).

Jamil Hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody

I have a scenario where i have two cluster.

Cluster # 1 . 2 CUCM's : 1 Publisher and 2nd is  Subscriber. Subnet:10.4.6.0 /24

Cluster # 2.  2 CUCM's : 1 Publisher and 2nd is Subscriber.  Subnet 10.4.7.0 /24

Both clusters are connected to the same Switch. I want to enable call between both the servers using 4 digit ext's.

Both ther server users can talk each other using 4 digits mean ip phones connected to the Cluster 1 serveres can call to the ip phones connected to the second Cluster server.

Waiting for a favourable reply.

Regards

Jamil Hussain

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jamil,

You can use inter-cluster trunks (gatekeeper or non-gatekeepr controlled) or you can use SIP trunks between the clusters.  Below is a link to setup doc for inter-cluster trunks (non-gatekeeper controlled).

faculty.valenciacc.edu/wyousif/VoIP/Labs/Inter-Cluster.doc

Regards,

View solution in original post

Just to add something, if you have overlapping dial plans then just 4 digit dialing won't be possible and you'll need to add another digit as site-code for this.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jamil,

You can use inter-cluster trunks (gatekeeper or non-gatekeepr controlled) or you can use SIP trunks between the clusters.  Below is a link to setup doc for inter-cluster trunks (non-gatekeeper controlled).

faculty.valenciacc.edu/wyousif/VoIP/Labs/Inter-Cluster.doc

Regards,

Just to add something, if you have overlapping dial plans then just 4 digit dialing won't be possible and you'll need to add another digit as site-code for this.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: